Students Seeking admission are required to submit the following documents along with the admission form, failing which admission form would be rejected.
- Transfer Certificate in original of the last college attended.
- Character Certificate of the last college attended in original.
- Five passport Size photographs.
- N.C.C./N.S.S./Games certificates copies if any.
- Copies of all such certificates for which the candidate wants additional merit counts.
- Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/OBC students)
- Income Certificate for those who seek the benefit of scholarship.
A student seeking admission in the institute shall adopt the following procedure :
- He shall fill up the application form for the admission carefully in his/her own hand writing and shall present it along with certified photocopies of mark-sheets of all the examinations passed. Original marksheets and other relevant certificates shall be produced by the student at the time of admission.
- All the students will have to submit three passport size photograph to be pasted on the application form, Library Card and Identity Card.
- The Principal or the Admission Committee appointed by the Principal can refuse admission to any student without assigning any reason what so ever.
- All the students must submit their original transfer certificate along with the admission form. Candidate from other Universities are required to submit their Migration Certificate along with the form.
- No student shall be allowed to appear in the examination of the University unless he/she has been enrolled as a student of the University. The enrollment fee shall be paid once only at the time of admission.
- A student can appear in the university examination only when he/she has 75% attendance in the lectures.